Zkipster is an online plattform helping people in the event industry to make their lives easier. It provides digital guestlist management for club promotors, hosts and club staff.
We need a design to present our services and products to regular customers of ours and intended customers. The design also must be adaptable to mobile applications.
zkipster (optional tagline: zkip the hazzle)
Zkipster makes electronic-guestlisting possible through software and data managment – and thereby turns paper guestlists into history. Zkip the line and hazzle with Zkipster.
Zkipster is innovative and stands for progression in the nightlife industry.
Imagine Zkipster to be a Hipster in the New York Nightlife itself: avant-garde, plain-vanilla, straight to the point, slightly retro but not vintage, artsy but not fartsy.
Websites we like:
- Meet the crowd (mainly) targeted by our future clients (second link on google search): http://www.google.com/search?client…8&oe=UTF-8 line: your work must be avant-garde but also simple, clean and user-friendly.
IMPORTANT: there will be an external homepage (sales and login plattform) and an internal (subscripted users only) site providing the databased guestlist managment plattform; this means, most of Zkipster content is databased, the website will also be set up multilingual; do not use icons/JPG’s within the navigation, we want to keep it dynamic
- must be embedded on the upper left corner;
- the base color of the logo shall be embedded into the website (but make sure the color of the logo is replaceable since we want to offer customers the opportunity to customize their profiles; please check http://www.apple.com/de/ipod/whichipod/ )Testimonials:
- we fancy testimonials to be embedded on the same level then the logo but on the upper right / upper middle section of the homepage (maybe static, maybe flash) – testimonials will simply contain: „club name, city“Login/Window (Username/Password – Help):
- to make sure our regular customers find quick access to their account, a login window must be embedded within the homepage. find a distincitve spot for the login;IMPORTANT: if you find another way to present the testimonials, you may place the login on the upper right corner! (like the social networks do)
- within the homepage (external) we will embed a player to support our sales force (the window for this player must be properly integrated into the design)We will embed the player like that one: http://www.hbo.com/entourage/ (the picture below the player will show a line of a hipster crowd waiting infront of a nightclub in order to access – choose a similar picture to simulate)
- the Navigation of the website shall be vertically organised in the first collumn on the left, or it shall be horizontally organised on the upper part of the site (up to you!)
- The following sections ought to be provided (additional ones may follow):- Products
- Support IMPORTANT: all sub-pages contain written information rather then information transmitted though visual stimulation (video/galleries). Make sure you choose a font matching both logo and corporate design of Zkipster as CSS
We also think that besides the standard black text on white backdrop, the site also needs to be able to switch to white font on black field (or at least onto a dark background), so it doesn't emanate too much light in dark club environments. There could be proper switches/buttons where the user can choose between a DAYTIME and a NIGHTTIME version.
find the first draft of our logo here: http://www.useitworld.com/zkipster6.jpg
- funny looking icons
- crazy wanna-be avant-garde design
- overload of ideas
- various use of different fonts