Violatech was the only designer that carefully read through my description and provided me with mockups of all of my pages right off the bat. Violatech was responsive and willing to make changes whenever I wanted. I would work with them again for sure.
How Regula.spuehler started their web page design journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- our customer value (products, services, how we work/our approach)
- our values (mission, vision, ethical considerations)
- NEW/to be improved/to be added: interactive & active elements: NEWS, BLOG, Success Stories, Pictures etc.
- Mid-size and large companies that need Project Managers or punctual support in IT Project Management and want to ensure the successful reach of targets.
- Companies that want to increase their intangible assets, e.g. internal knowledge, network intern and external, infrastrurcture
- Companies that - on the other hand - want to use the cloud service for those business areas that make sense.
- Companies with IT Projects in the area IT Infrastructure, IT/Business Alignment, Cloud Services, Governance a.m.o.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What we additionally need:
1) interactive elements on top or (rather) on the side that include news, new products, success stories, papers and SM-elements (we'll start with a blog)
-> Main Goal: Attract visitors quickly to what's going on, what we concretely do/produce.... our values...
-> those elements should not be "static" but change (e.g. one window to switch between success story and news -> if customer clicks on sucess story, he/she is linked to another page where he/she sees the whole pdf)
What to avoid
Pls no new colors, the style/design of the website must remain the same. It must look professional but must offer much more information "at a glance" and must be more active/lifely
We offer Senior IT Project Management and - IT Consultancy. The site must be active and lifely but still senior-like.
The reason why customers choose us is
- experience, skills, knowhow
- customer-individual approach -> We work comprehensively, closely together with customer-internals. We actively transfer our knowledge, hence strengthen the internal ressources knowhow and skills.