1. Parents of
• current Flinders students
• children approaching primary school age
• children approaching high school age
2. Grandparents – increasing involved in educational decision making for grandchildren
3. We attract international students, specifically families from South Africa, Zimbabwe, UK, New Zealand, Singapore, UAE, Hong Kong
4. Parent profile
• Middle - high income
• Parents 30 -55 years
• Moderate level of Internet sophistication
• Mothers more likely to do initial internet searches regarding education for their child.
Target audience are likely to have their first experience with the College via the website. The internet will be used as a primary tool for gathering information about Flinders and as a way to compare Flinders to our competitors. The website needs to make a clear statement about the College, our culture of high performance in academic, sporting, music and co-curricular pursuits, and our modern approach to educational outcomes.
Parents may be looking to a ‘short list’. For this reason, a strong call to action for the parent to contact the College to source further information / arrange a visit.
Parents need to be able to imagine what it will be like for their child to attend the school, how happy their child would be and what the community experience would be like for them as a parent.