I need a professional and eye catching website designed for my wedding photography business. It needs to match my logo which is colorful and fun.
Beyond the Pose Photography
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am starting a wedding photography business that caters to clients worldwide. I am hiring various photographers in different locations so that eventually I will cover almost any location. I want the site to be professional, yet have a fun, welcoming feel. I love some of the boutique style sites I've seen and was thinking I could implement that kind of style while maintaining a professional appearance at the same time (www.blissworld.com is a good example of a fun yet professional feel).
- Tagline is: "When you need the story told beyond the pose"
- A unique, colorful, fun and trendy, yet professional design
- Each photographer will have their own page showcasing their portfolio
- I may have to redo my logo because I'd prefer to go with black/brown and teal for the color scheme. (Feel free to play around with the logo if you'd like.)
- I would like buttons that change when moused over
- I love fleur de lis patterns
- Nav buttons should be: Home, About, Contact, Photographers, Locations, Gift Registry, Testimonials, Rates, Gallery (not necessarily in that order)