Online Education Platform looking for creative responsive talented designers who respond to feedback. The winner will have the option of additional design services beyond the contest award.
Socrato! – http://www.socrato.com
You are designing the revised website identity for Socrato.com. We have evolved our offering to include solutions for educational and tutoring services as well as continued offerings to the Consumer market. We are looking for a redesign that presents the various solution offerings we have without confusing the users or delaying access to the appropriate content.
Clean andmodern designs covering:
1. While we like the current logo we are open to seeingtreatments for the business units
2. Website design
a. Home Page
b. SpecificDesign themes for the 4 solution areas:
iv. Platform Licensing
While notrequired we encourage creativity in the adaptation of the logo to show solutionspecific areas of the site. The site must have a clean look and render well insmall formats and low resolution. Need to convey a sense of customer service,customer focus, Technical expertise, and high value.
We haveexpanded from a single solution targeted to Consumers to solutions focused onfour target markets:
· Consumers – Help individuals andgroups prepare for and take tests.
· Educators – Help Teachers andSchools report on and learn from the results of their classroom performance onstate and federal testing requirements
· Tutors – Provide tutors and tutoringservices with customized reporting and analytics for students and theirparents.
· Professional Services Specialists -Offer the Socrato Platform to experts in professional services and continuingeducational preparation to build online testing and reporting tools for theircustomers.
The Primary Goals of the Site is to:
1. New Users –
a. Identify the target market andprimary interest in Socrato
b. Provide clear access to relevantcontent and solution specific information
c. Drive conversions of primary andsecondary call to actions for each market Segment
2. Returning Users
a. Provide access to desiredfunctionality and resources
b. Show relevant successes andtestimonials to encourage use of premium services.
d. Service /Features / Products /Benefits
iii. Learn & Prepare
i. Students& Study Groups
ii. Tutors& Tutoring centers
iii. Teachers& schools
· Left 2tiered dynamic navigation panel
· Tag cloud
- Fresh Clean Look
- Innovative and Modern feel
- Effective use of Color and Anchoring Elements
- Element for three conversion goalsof the site:- Newsletter Signup
- inform a friend
- Request a Sales Quote
- Since this design will beimplemented in our proprietary framework, it is important that the generalstructure and layout not require significant implementation challenges. Pleaseuse designs that can be implemented effectively with Cascading Style sheets (CSS)
- Old Style
- Distracting Show alot of options and confuse the user layout
- Excessive use of Graphics which increase page size and load time.