We're super happy with bearbrick's designs. The designer followed our design brief when it mattered and added his own creative touches throughout the webpage. Very creative, very good at taking feedback, and very responsive.
- Mark @ HelloBody
How dphto started their web page design journey
- We value simple, elegant, and fast websites
- We want people to be able to express themselves outside of the traditional means that Facebook and Twitter offer -- photos can convey emotions and feelings in a much deeper way than text.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Aimed at younger people who want to express themselves using photos as the primary medium. Should have a fun feeling that encourages users to express themselves.
- The idea is to build a super fast, easy to use website that enables users to express daily thoughts using photos. In many ways this is a "twitter" but using photos instead of tweets. We are big fans of the minimalist design of Quora, Blippy, FriendFeed, Twitter, Dropbox and would like this site to reflect that aesthetic.
- The site DailyBooth has a similar concept and can be used to model the various features that are required
- I have also included a pdf with what I envision the basic layout looking like.
- The design should be simple and use soft colors with rounded elements. I like the top navigation style of Quora and Blippy so that should be incorporated into the design.