Two Thumbs up! Four stars! A 10 out of 10.........Dreamdesigner was a pleasure to work with! He took my vision, applied it to the web design, and didn't miss a beat! He was 100% spot on. I will use him for my next project, and I strongly suggest that anybody else do the same.
How Malcolm Tan started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Web Development Guru
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a web development company that produces bespoke, turnkey websites to customers. We require a design for a customer (dndbay) that needs a website redesign. They are running a similar business concept to Groupon, but with a focus on a new business model of it.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
3 sections required.
(1) Landing/Splash Page - this is the front page for customers to view the deals and to read about things to do. Further details are in the powerpoint slides attached.
(2) Merchant Login Page - this page is for merchants to login to, and to add their own deals and manage their deals. Further details are in the powerpoint slides attached.
(3) Admin Panel - this is for the site owners to manage the backend and content of the website. Further details are in the powerpoint slides attached.
Overall site outlook should be:
* simplistic, soft, stylish, young
* colour scheme should be orange + blue
Target audiences are both the users (younger, internet ecommerce savvy people), as well as the merchants (must have easy to navigate and clear merchant site).