25 year old company looking rebrand the image of the oganization. Need to design a home page and a generic content page.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Looking for a creative way to communicate printing business solutions to other businesses.
- We are the largest Canon Dealer in Canada for office products (copier, printer, fax, printing software, etc).
- We market, distribute and service these products.
- Our customer range from small businesses, large corporate clients to public organizations
- We specialize in office workgroups, creative/marketing departements and high volume production environments
- A layered .psd file must be original and all fonts must be turned into outlines and vector artwork will need to be provided. Make sure that the screen resolution does not exceed 1000px.
- Wanted to be more customer focus than product.
- Actual website: http://www.ctcopieur.com
- Want to make a bold impression (surprise/impress)
- I want to have a remarkable user experience (www.macamontreal.com) or (http://www.cafe-altitude.com) so the image of the company is truly profesional,neat and maintain simplicity
- Need to reflect : Quality, Fun, simplicity, and profesionalism
- Wants to be the "MAC/Apple" in the copier industry
- We compete against Xerox (http://www.xerox.ca), Canon direct, (http://www.canon.ca), Toshiba (http://www.toshiba.ca), konica-minolta, Ricoh and sharp
- While the market is going "green", I also want to represent this, we have few program that support the 3 R's (recycle, reduceand reuse). I want imagerie that will reflects it. Rotating banner with 3 images maybe? (finance image, green image, office image, etc)
- No clutter
- Same look/feel than my competitors
- http://www.canon.ca look
- Amateur designers