Please also have a look at the attached documents, which goes a little bit more into details on each of the below points. An overview of what the page structure should resemble has also been enclosed.
We need a one page design. However, please observe the following when you consider the design:
1. There should be an image bar at the very top of the page
The reason for having this image bar is that the cooperative has emphasized that the site somehow should incorporate some of the image material that has been provided.
2. A menu bar containing shortcuts should be located just beneath the image bar.
This bar will be used to access the main categories on the website such as “practical details” or “the board”.
3. A main content area should be located beneath the shortcuts menu bar
4. A context bar positioned to the right of the content area
This area might display elements such as contextual menus for a given section, a list of related pages for a given page, or just some plain text. An important point is that this area can contain one or more of these elements, and the area can contain any combination of the elements. We call each of these elements a “block”, which each should have a header and a content area. It is up to you to design how a block should look.
5. We kindly ask you to use fonts which are as close to the standard web safe fonts as possible