Design a homepage for a Water Company. Cool layout with the creative use of the element of water. Don't hold back! Be as creative as you want and please don't reign yourself in. Coming up with a creative layout for a webpage is the most important thing. Details are secondary. It's not a lot of money, but there's not a lot of details or restrictions either. And it's guaranteed pay to the winner.
(no logo designed yet)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a layout of a website homepage. Don't bog down on the details or stick with a safe design. Just have a place for the logo, links and to tell the customers to CONSERVE WATER. This is NOT a "bottled water" company. We provide city water services, but we're not boring bureaucrats, so we don't want a boring webpage. Have fun and take some risks d*mnit!!!
- Pretend you're the CEO. Design as if you had full control of the company and no one to criticize or hold you back.
- Design for yourself on this one and not on what you think a water company would want.
- Use a CIRCLE placed where the company logo would be.
- Use a shaded area and/or write "Links" where the links would go. Approximately 7 links.
- Use the text "Conserve Water" or "Be Water Wise" as a focal point. (If you have a better way of expressing it, feel free).
- Incorporate the element of water somehow in the design. Waves, bubbles or whatever you can think of.
- .jpg or .psd or .eps is fine
- 955 x 600px preferably (can be longer vertically but not wider)
- Prize goes to the MOST creative within the few parameters set, not to the safest design.
- Be yourself.
- HAVE FUN!!!!
- Bottled water
- Soft drink theme
- Designing for other designers or playing it safe to avoid criticism