How tshirtguru started their web page design journey
All we need is the uncoded PSD file from the winner.
We will be using this design for multiple purposes, so all we need is a good basic skin with colors that can be changed, depending on the respective group we target with different versions of this template.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The site will be skinned in the organization's colors listed here. http://homepages.transy.edu/~phimu/ABOUT.htm but the colors will be easy to change for another organization, and the crest and site name will be easily redone as well.
Please keep this site on a light colored background, but it does not necessarily need to be white.
Otherwise, just follow the layout of the cafepress site as far sas the links and buttons are concerned.
* A site that appeals to women aged 18-22 that is feminine, classy and elegant.
* A separate page that defines the fonts for page title, subtitle, opt in form test, small title, body text.
* In addition, it should define boxes, css buttons and other features that will go along with the design.
* Oversized text firlds and css buttons with rounded edges.
* Hard to navigate
* Too much elegance
* Sharp edges around the graphic features