Great job! Thank you for all the updates and changes.
How ProTraining started their web page design journey
We are developing a site called TotalSafety.ca. The site will allow Canadian businesses to deliver Safety training Online.
2nd Place: Because we appreciate the work you do (and really wish we could award prizes to all of the designers who put in their time and energy) we will award $100 to the second place entry as well.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This site has two distinct markets to target:
- Companies who oversee the safety training of their employees. This group will need a corporate login area. The key feature for this group is that they can track and keep permanent records of their employees’ training progress and test scores.
- Individuals who need to get safety certified. The highlight for this group will be that they will receive a certificate as proof of their training completion.The content that we need on the page is ready and waiting at TotalSafety.ca. This site has not been launched yet and the information was dumped on the page for the web design contest purposes.
Our T2 Platform training application allows nearly full customization of this page. The page must be made up of three elements: a Header Graphic, a menu bar, and the Body.
- You can see samples of our other websites on our platform at http://www.protraining.com ---> Customer Showcase
- The logo is on the TotalSafety.ca site. The color scheme has not been determined for the site, but should complement the logo colors.
- Preferably CLEAN / uncluttered look
- Header must be 770 x pixels wide (no height restrictions). The header that is currently on TotalSafety.ca is something that was thrown on and does not necessarily represent what we are looking for in the finished product.
- Get the messages across to the two markets with as little text as possible (need enough text to optimize page with Google)
- Format: PSD (unflattened)
- You can link to the original AI file for the logo here:
- The menu bar that you will see at TotalSafety.ca is static, the menu must stay in that location but the colors may be changed
- Hand-written fonts