Langmeier Software GmbH
We are a company from Switzerland and our destination for the next 2 years is to lead the German market of Backup Software. Our company produces at the moment 2 more software products that will expand our product line in future.
Our customers are mostly small and medium sized businesses (60%) as well as private users (40%). Our typical customer is between 38 and 78years old, usually male. Our customers are interested mostly in technics.
What we need is a design upgrade for our existing website http://www.langmeier-software.com/b…herung.php. The design should look more smoothier than the existing one. I like colour effects, eye-catchers, reflexions, border effects, shadows.
- I need the product page not the homepage to be improved (http://www.langmeier-software.com/b…herung.php). Please try to use elements (box shot, screenshots) from our site (http://www.langmeier-software.com/produkte.php).
- The design should be close to our Corporate Identity, try to use our existing colours or colours that really fit to our CI (you find the right colours of our CI in the box shots and in the logo e.g.).
- I expect that (unless someone has really a better idea) the content text should be written on a white background.
- The new design shall not be far from our existing site. It should be more an improvement and not a complete redesign, lets say a smoother variant of our existing design.
- I want the design classical but state of the art. I expect e.g. round corners, border effects, reflexion etc.... Some of this pretty nice effects that make a site more smooth and more modern.
- I like our existing site. The best design proposal will look almost like our existing site - just a little bit improved. Thank you!
Please design a product detail page including background, footer, header, a picture of the software package, some screenshots, a "Download" button plus last but not least a "Jetzt kaufen" (buy now) button.
Our existing site http://www.langmeier-software.com/b…herung.php is overloaded and has not a clear design. Most of the elements look like they do not have the right "place". I wish a design where everything looks like from one entity.
http://www.winzip.com/prodpagewz.htm - it looks clear and it has a design that I like - some shadows, some gradients, some eye-catchers and colours that fit together.
facebook.com - I like the design it looks clear but not cheap - but in some way I miss some shadows, gradients and border effects of the elements.