What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our site offers a place for coworkers to discuss workplace issues and ideas. It also has a 'game' that encourages workers to fill out surveys, invite people and add discussions. We need a fun, corporate page that will obviously look like a game, but still be taken seriously.
Each company has their own page where employees can gather to chat and play the game to win a company party, however, each page will use the same template which should start with the basic design here:
http://itszu.com/searchresults.php and use your imagination to include the items below and make it really feel like a game to visitors. No flash, just with the use of graphics, shadowing, etc.
- Game Feel
- Clean look with strategic use of bright colorsAreas for:
- Survey - short question with 5 possible choices
- Ask your employer box with submit button
- Poll area where they can ask each other questions
- White board area where they can write notes to each other
- Graph with 6 bars which will fill up as employees finish their company surveys
- Graph bar that shows how close they are to finishing the game
- A large area to show discussions about the company that are happening in a different part of the site
- View active discussions and Post a discussion button
- Company name
Not sure what we don't want besides too much color... will let you know if we think of something.