They did a fantastic job with our webpage design and our team is extremely happy with their work. They were also very professional and had all of the work done very quickly. I highly recommend working with them!
How la21419 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mortgage brokering and financial planning.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We are looking to have our website re-designed and improved.
In your mockups you should use the content found on our website at http://lendingassociation.com.au/. It's a four page website (Home/Landing page, Our services, About us, and Contact us).
Your design should be inspired by our existing site. We have several specific areas that we need improved:
- The site feels very congested. E.g. the fixed header is quite large, so not enough content is shown in the viewport.
- The site is text-heavy without UX elements that could be used to break up the information and make it more readable. In particular the "Our services" page has this problem.
- New images must be provided (e.g. on the home page feature section).
- The site doesn't look good on mobile devices. The new design must be responsive and look excellent on mobile.
- Ideally the design should follow Material Design principles (https://material.io/guidelines/).
We want our website to be re-imagined. We need both desktop and mobile designs (responsive).
Homepage - big feature image with small description, brief section about our services that would make people want to click ahead, brief section about us, our awards, etc.
Our services - explanation of each service in a UX friendly way that can make this text-heavy section more readable.
About us - as above.
Contact page - simple but match the design of the other 3 pages.