The points below are in the project file. See attachment.
General Page Elements
• General TOP
o Language sites
o Search field – same code as current version
o Partner login
o Social media
The most important pages (from a user perspective) on website (like the home page, product pages, resource centers) should include the top share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.) in easy-to-find locations on the page.
with no-follow tags in link
o Global navigation to content silos (css)
• Body Main
o Bread crumb navigation
o Page header
o Paragraph text (preferably size 12 font, easy to read)
• Footer – see screenshots below
o Links -
Social media icons – FB, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Xing, Google+, etc
• Press - links to quorion.wordpress.com
Others - your recommendation for footer content
• Global CSS nav menu, top
• Silo navigation/links for pages within same content silos. Ribbon??
• Bread crumb top & bottom (if scrolling required)
o “You are currently here…”
• Product related pages should have link to return to previous page.