How brilliances started their web page design journey
The client is an accountancy practise in need to updating their current simplistic one page website. The requirement is simple. There should be a homepage and a inner page template that is used to add description for each of the services that the account provides.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The client is an accountant looking to grow his online presense and that means firstly updating his website to a fresh, professional look and feel appropriate for today's market. The current webpage is a very temporary placeholder.
The requirement is just for a two page template
1. homepage. this should have links to the services pages
2. services. this should have room for description of the service being provided.
The current website is
- m u r p h y f i n a n c i a l .com.auA sample website that my client likes is
- k m s f i n a n c i a l .com.au
- keep existing logo
- professional look and feel.