Need a redesign of PartsReviews.com. We Review Aftermarket Accessories and Performance Parts for Cars, Trucks and SUV's. Right now we are just using a basic WordPress Theme and need something a little more appealing to our market.
We Review Aftermarket Accessories and Performance Parts for Cars, Trucks and SUV's. The site is starting to get some decent search engine traffic and I want to create a branding that people will remember. I dont want people to come to the site and see a WordPress theme that they have seen a million times and leave. I want them to come to the site and have the layout grab their attention without taking away from the content.
This site is monetized by people purchasing the parts that we are reviewing so keep that in mind. A Home Page redesign is all I need because all of the wordpress pages look the same for the most part.
To be clear, I am looking for a site design, NOT html code. I would like the finished product in PSD format.
- Simple but professional logo. Readable but also something that the Automotive Performance/aftermarket community will remember.
- A design that would be realistic to turn into a wordpress theme
- Ad Space for our sponsors, but not intrusive. Maybe just leave some space on the right column or something.
- Readable. Must use a font that I can use on the web.
- A Button to "Buy Now from one of our sponsors" if they are interested in purchasing a part that we are reviewing. Does not have to be that wording.
- Somewhat manly colors. This will be a male dominant site primarily.
- I am pretty happy with the current article font and size. I think its pretty easy to read.
- All of our article images are 280px wide so keep that in mind.
- The Goal: Make the visitor want to read our articles, and click on the "buy from our sponsor" button without looking too much like we are trying to sell stuff.
- A Design that will be overwhelming
- A design that will change basic WordPress Functionality and the way that we have to program it. The only thing I want to change with your design is the CSS/XHTML.
- Rounded corners in the site layout. I want it to be fairly simple to put the site into css/xhtml.