Recode some sections of a website to adhere to a responsive design.
How affaction started their web page design journey
Need a clean, organized web page design for a U.S. bankruptcy attorney website. Design must look professional.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Need a professional web page design for a U.S. bankruptcy attorney website. The design must be clean and if stock images are used, the rights must be included in design
The design should have a standard header, left menu, and footer layout. An fixed 800 pixel width is preferred by not a necessity, would consider a 100% width.
Design should be clean and portray a professional appearance. Open to all color schemes.
For name of site simply use Bankruptcy Attorney. So, logo area should simple include "Bankruptcy Attorney" as the text.
- Header, Left Column and Footer layout
- Fixed width of 800 pixels preferred
- Clean look utilizing various whitespace areas
- Not flashy or gimmicky
- Body can be left blank, looking for overall page design with header, left menu and footer
- Stock images used rights must be included in design
- Images MUST have rights issued
- No flash or animated graphics
- No clutter, keep clean