ProActive was founded in April 2009 in Austria, Europe. We are a software development start-up company. We work with Ruby on Rails to create interactive web-2.0 style web applications and web pages (we don't create desktop applications of any kind). We want our web page to show that we are able and competent enough to implement high-end technology and high-end design web projects.
At the moment, we are a web design shop. We work with local designers and advertising agencies to complete these projects. Our in-house CMS tool is called CoPilot, which we want to present on our web page: using text, screen-shots and screen-casts.
The ProActive logo has been designed on 99designs just last week. See here: http://99designs.com/contests/32245
The Web Site should communicate:
- Modern, New Ideas, Open-Minded Company
- State Of The Art Technologies and Products
- Stylish, but not too much fun
There are two groups in our target audience.
1. Small and medium size businesses looking for support with the implementation of various web applications. Most of these clients are looking for ways to communicate and to connect with their customers via web pages, online advertising, email newsletters and social media.
In general there are a lot of old and traditional companies in this group. This doesn't mean that we want to maintain a similar image - on the contrary we want to be modern and to stick out of the mass like a colored dog :)
2. We want to appeal to web designers and small advertising agencies. The idea here is, that we supply the technology and the and web designer/advertising agency can fully focus on layout, content and customer relations.
The second group is more important to us.
The company's full name is "ProActive GmbH". We supply the ProActive logo. The second important thing is our in-house CMS tool. It's called "CoPilot" and should be prominently presented on our page. We supply the CoPilot logo too. Note that both names are intentionally written using CamelCase!!!
We also supply a grid you could use to design the page. The grid is based on http://blueprintcss.com. Using the grid is not strictly required but would be nice to have...
We supply both, the ProActive logo and the CoPilot logo. Even through the ProActive logo is blue at the moment, feel free to change the color of the logo as you see fit. We supply an Adobe Illustrator file to enable you to do that.
We are going to create the content when we have the layout. Just use blind texts in the mean time. Expect five main menu points including: About Us, CoPilot, Portfolio, Blog and Contact.