Need a better customer-friendly design adhering to safer usability practices.
We'd like to challenge you to create a user-friendly, intuitive design that will beat the effectiveness of our current landing pages.
We are considering a re-design of etextshop.com after four years of its operation. The current design has served a very well purpose.
Over the years, we have noticed that some sections on the web site are not very user friendly especially the home page. People who are looking to buy books accidently sell books and send us emails to cancel the Buyback orders.
We want to keep the redesign as simple as possible while adhereing to the safe usability practices.
The two main goals of the website/business are: 1) Buy Textbooks and 2) Sell Textbooks. The home page should be able to funnel both goals efficiently.
- Home Page Redesign
- One Inner Page that is uniform across the entire web site such as the current "Sell Textbooks" section.
- Photoshop PSD. No HTML Req'd.
- A design that focuses on two main goals (funnels) of the website: Buy Textbooks and Sell Textbooks
- We would ideally like to keep the current color scheme because if we change this, then we'll have to change a lot of inner pages and page flows.
- Design that makes people think. We don't want people to think where they want to go.