We are ramping up a simple satellite site to increase sales leads for our home security solution. Goal of this site is to get the user to fill out the form.
We need a site in addition to our (pretty boring) homepage http://www.patron.ag . Don't look at it too long, we look for a complete different design and color scheme. The only thing you can relate to is the company logo.
We are selling home security products namely wireless alarm systems for rent. The system is linked to our call center who takes action in case of any emergencies or burglary.
The users looking for such systems are family fathers upwards. So the site should be not too Web 2.0ish but should have a simple, user-friendly, don't-make-me-think design, which demonstrates security and trust, e.g. by using family pictures or something similar. The user is not looking for tech stuff but for a "security solution". Therefore please use emotional graphical elements which suggest "security" and "trust".
This satellite page will have 3 pages only. We need a design for the homepage, which includes the following:
- A very simple navigation having the items "Startseite", "Mehr informationen", and "Kontakt"
- A prominent contact form to the right above the fold with the fiels "Name", "E-Mail", and "Telefonnummer" and of course a submit button (it will become a German site)
- A part which lists the 5 highlights of the whole security system (please use checkmarks as bullets)
- A price tag saying something like "Schon ab 88€ im Monat" (which means "Starting at 88€ per month")
- A link below this part to page no. 2 where we list some more detailed information (mainly text)
- A footer navigation having the same items as the main navigation
- Please add elements which you think are necessary
Page 2 has basically the same design and the same contact form to the right but more space to the left for more detailed information.
This satellite will become optimized for search engines, so please use text headlines and so on.
I hope, I could describe what we are looking for. Do not stop thinking - if you think you would like to deviate from the above - do it! You as a designer knows best what works and what not.
If you have any questions at any time, do not hesitate to contact me. I will give honest and direct feedback to every submission in time. Please help us to make this place a safer world! This is not just another design contest - your work will be an important contribution to something bigger.
- A design for the homepage
- A design for page 2 (with more detailed information)
- Something similar to our current homepage
- Somethin which seems to be too complex
- Something which does not look trustworthy