No brand name
We're seeking a two-page (home page and inner page) design that will be shared by several sites that will all run from a single CMS. The design should be flexible enough to allow for variations in content, color and other CSS controlled elements to make each site using this layout feel unique.
The different sites will concern medical and scientific associations and congresses/conventions/meetings/conferences (from now to the end: convention).
WIREFRAMES: Do not infer anything from the attached wireframes other than the general layout. The wireframes are NOT meant to communicate desired design, visual weight, etc... For instance, if you can do something for a "share ad" area, feel free to do so as we're open to suggestions.
All your entries must be wireframe based: you can choose the one you prefer among the three models (home page + inner page) attached, or formulate one single design (homepage + inner page) that fits every wireframe. It would be easier for us if your entry can be declined to all the attached wireframe models (3 home pages + 3 inner pages), but design entries must NOT be trite. After all, each site will be customized with a header, the association o convention logo and various features. You can choose whether to base your project on neutral tones and colors or not. If this can help you, you can insert fake headers and logos.
Our audience is made up of associations and convention organizational committees that belong to the medical and scientific area. Site final users will be convention attendants in each medical field (doctors, medical practitioners, healthcare operators, medical scientists, researchers, students, etc…). Websites will be both in Italian and English.
like: light, soothing design; tools on the left hand side
don’t: rollaway menu, too tiny and difficult to access; too large header; general confusion in home page; animations; unrelated five round images on the bottom
like: home page clear gap between advertisement and services; wide readable font; gentle, tidy style; no confusion in home page
don’t: in general, the site is a bit dull, all the inner pages look the same; the image on the left hand side moves when menu items drop down
like: gentle, neutral, can be easily customized; pay attention to how the menu works and on the header
like: institutional tone is well conveyed; home page content visual weight; pleasant element variety (box, column, etc)
like: neutral, can be easily customized; very tidy; reliable and professional
* Design entries must be institutional, quite serious and formal. Very clean and professional, but also current. Sober Web 2.0 elements are welcome, but please don’t exaggerate with gloss or rounded corners. No blog style.
Layout must be usable for multiple pages/sections. Layout must allow the content to be read easily
* PSD source file is required. Winner should provide all fonts used. Base on resolution of 1024x728. Please keep your files organized. Files with nothing but layers without folders, names, etc, will not be accepted
* Preferences: Light or white background color
* site map: in your design entries consider only the first level item and a second level for the inner page
* wireframes label (it-en)
* six wireframes: each wireframe model is made up of one home page and one inner page.
- Wireframe model A (two files: A - home page + A - inner page)
- Wireframe model B (two files: B- home page + B - inner page)
- Wireframe model C (two files: C - home page + C - inner page)