E-marketing company looking for a new homepage design that highlights the company capabilities with a clean, curvy, fun feel look, to compliment our logo.
We are an e-marketing company who offer clients a service through which they can send their own newsletters.
We require a homepage design and sub page design. The sub page will have the same header and footer as the homepage, therefore all that is required are basic page elements. E.g. H1, H2, paragraphs etc…
A wireframe of the overall website can be seen here http://www.mooxmail.com/template/moox/home.html
A screenshot of the homepage and sub page elements we require can be downloaded at http://www.mooxmail.com/template/mo…/areas.gif
We would like an eye catching, clean, fun looking homepage design. The homepage should include the following elements.
Please refer to the following diagram for an explanation of areas:
Our logo in the top left. A tabbed navigation to which items can be easily added or removed. The navigation should clearly indicate which page you are on and should include the following items:
Home, Features, Pricing, Designs, FAQ
We would also like a ‘Request your free account’ button above the navigation.
This is going to be the most prominent part of the homepage, therefore you are welcome to show off your creative flair in this area.
Here’s an example of a layout we like:
This allows us to use descriptive text, images and buttons in this area.
If you require screenshots you can download them from here: http://www.mooxmail.com/template/mo…nshots.zip
For this the copy needs to be html text and we would like to use web 2.0 style icons. Please refer to the following diagram for layout options:
We’ve just given 3 possible layout options, please choose a layout which you think is best.
A login form for existing customers and a new customers sign up area.
A footer containing html links.
Page elements for sub pages
We would like the following page elements designed. See http://www.mooxmail.com/template/mo…/areas.gif under titles in red:
- A subnavigation which is only used in features section. Ideally done as text and with maybe icons.
- Headings H1, H2, H3, paragraphs and links.
- An unordered list with an indented list.
- A border to go around screenshots in the features section
- An image showing our prices (£3.99 + 2p per email) for our pricing page. (http://www.mooxmail.com/template/mo…icing.html).
- Three images showing the prices for our designs page (http://www.mooxmail.com/template/mo…signs.html). We require 3 prices (Free, £100 and £250).An example of what we would like but with our own branding/design:
- Web 2.0 style design
- Color scheme to complement logo
- Curvy, fun feel design to compliment our logo
- Unique design, creativity
- Design on white background
- A design which is easy to maintain.
- Main content area centered and to be 760px width
- Provide design in Photoshop and if required, Illustrator format, and any fonts used.
- Corporate look
- Cluttered design
- Boring and dull design
- A typical square looking website template
- A copy of an existing website