How AndyBauer started their web page design journey
We're a small startup based out of SF with giant ambitions. We'd like to have our splash website built up for informational purposes. We're a mobile couponing company that provides analytics and detailed information about a company's spending.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This site can have many people visiting it. Hopefully the navigation of the site will help guide different users to different portions of the site that gives users more information about how they can employs us.
The types of users are consumers, design and media agencies and major corporations, all of who could be potential customers.
1. No cartoons. We want this to be professional.
3. Dead simple to use, navigate and contact us.
4. We don't want a "web 1.0 corporate" website.
5. Bottom-line: We want prospective customers looking at this site and contacting us.
6. If you can cook up a logo for 8020mob, that would be gravy.
Please see the attached image for an idea of what we're looking for.