Boundary Bay Montessori House (BBMH)
Boundary Bay Montessori House is a small private school near Vancouver, B.C. Our school provides a Montessori environment for about 100 preschool and elementary students. Our existing site http://www.bbmh.com needs an improved look to attract prospective parents and engage our existing community.
We require a web site design with an overall theme that is:
- Warm and inviting
- Emphasizes the Montessori philosophy and the safe, stimulating environment we provide our students
- Reflects the ages of our students, which range between 4 and 13 years
Primary audience is prospective parents (mostly with 3-4 year old children) in Delta, Richmond and Surrey, British Columbia.
Secondary audience is existing parents (with 5-13 year old children) and other members of our community.
We need a design for a home page that incorporates the following features:
- Logo (see attached logo – open to suggested improvements by designer e.g. Font etc.)
- Slogan : Proven Education Creating Exceptional Individuals
- Mission Statement: Boundary Bay Montessori House offers a quality educational program that remains true to the spirit of Dr. Montessori's philosophy of education to help equip children with the tools necessary to become independent adults while allowing their unique personalities to unfold
- Our address : Tel. 604.946.9814, Fax. 604.946.9816, 3800 72 Street, Delta, BC V4K 3N2
- Clickable call to action: "Arrange a Tour"
- Parent testimonials (up to four)
- Recent news (five to ten items)
- Upcoming events (five to ten items)
- Global navigation elements (that will appear on every page)
- About BBMH
- Teaching team
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Two images from our classroom (attached)
- Photo of school (attached)
No coding please, just design. Design should fit into 960 grid layout. Winner to provide layered PSD files. Fonts used should degrade gracefully for visitors with only common sans-serif fonts.
Preference is to incorporate our images rather than stock photos. If you want to include an area for an image rotator, using on the attached classroom images as an example that would be great.