http://www.newrulesgolf.com from a book I wrote titled "the New Rules of Golf Instruction"
I am Director of Instruction at Reynolds Plantation outside of Atlanta, GA. I am a Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher. I am the author of 3 books including my latest "The New Rules of Golf Instruction". This book is about raising the standard of golf instruction (I identify 9 standards). Golf Instruction does not currently have a recognizable standard.
I will targeting two groups and funneling to separate pages on the website. One group are golfers who want to reach their potential and I will selling them on a membership called New Rules Golf Potential Club. The other target are golf instructors who want to be the best. The New Rules Golf Coach membership will lead to a certification that teaches them coaching skills as well as the business skills to make a 6 figure income.
Golfers are looking for one trusted source of information to cut through the confusion of golf and help them reach their potential.
The teachers are looking for a higher standard that makes sense and gives them a true north for their career.
1. Please use my existing home page http://www.newrulesgolf.com as a start. I like my logo but think the top of the page could look sleeker like constantcontact.com. I would like to see your creative ideas for a different header. Maybe white with the reflection look.
2. I will have a different video player but I am committed to the placement of the video player at the top of the page with a video from me in it's current position. http://www.onecoach.com has a call to action and video player placement I like.
3. I also like the red buttons (Free Stuff, etc.) and the old typewriter font. I want to see creative placement and a unique look to the page.
4. I would like to see how you would funnel golfers to their page within the website and teachers to their page
5. With those things in mind I am looking for your creativity.