Thank you for your awesome commitment and patience to create this beautiful design. It was a great experience, good teamwork and a very professional and constructive process.
- Ananya Roy
Thank you very much for your great work, time and effort!
Working with Ananya was pleasant, simple and goal-oriented. Good communication and implementation of our ideas. Always happy to work with him again!
- Dreams Designer
Two Thumbs up! Four stars! A 10 out of 10.........Dreamdesigner was a pleasure to work with! He took my vision, applied it to the web design, and didn't miss a beat! He was 100% spot on. I will use him for my next project, and I strongly suggest that anybody else do the same.
How Ikaro started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Dicas do Mundo
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dicas do Mundo is a network of travel sites in Portuguese language.
Each local site is hosted on a third level domain: city1.dicasdomundo.com.br, city2.dicasdomundo.com.br etc.
We need to create the layout of the main page: http://dicasdomundo.com.br.
Our mission is providing useful tips for travelers in order to let them plan better their journey, through tips of brazilians/portuguese people (local editors) who live in the travel destinations of the visitors.
Each visitor may propose himself as editor for the city where he lives and earn money. The page should communicate these two concept clearly.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
* LOOK AND FEEL
We would like a playful and cheerful layout, giving excitement to visitors who are planning their trips.
* ELEMENTS OF THE PAGE
The page should contains the following elements;
- A short phrase communicating our mission
- Link to local websites (currently 5). I was thinking to a clickable map but it's too much obvious. How about using the avatars of the local editors? This should give a "social" look to our page
- An RSS feeds with latest articles/threads/pics/videos from the local websites (7/8 items, title + abstract. The title is linked to the external resource)
- A call-to-action message to let the visitors proposing themselves as editor for the city where they lives, linked to an existing form on an external page
- Social links to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
- A simple newsletter subscription form
- A contact link
1. We'll open with 5/6 cities, but more will come soon. It should be easy for us adding new cities later.
2. It is possible to create the layout in English. We need to receive the files in a psd, or ai9 with editable text in order to translate text in portoguese or modify something.