Ceramica Arnon (i.e "CA") is a tiling company located in New York City.
CA has been importing high quality tiles, ceramics, mosaics and more for the hotel, restaurants, clubs and building industry in Manhattan for the last 40 years.
4th generation tiling, CA is the 3rd tiling company in New York
Current website : http://www.ceramicaarnon.com
We implore you to go to the website and get familiar with the type of high end products that are provided by CA.
1) Interior Designers - for the restaurants, clubs and hi end apartments industry
2) Architects - for the commercial building, hotels and other large projects industry
CA has no interest in the common people, therefore, CA has no intention to sell their products online.
In most cases, the interior designers and the architects already know what tiles they need.
Designer to submit 2 designs on a layered PSD: home page ( main template) & product page
*** main goals for the design are:
1- A welcoming homepage prompting the user to go deep in the website and explore more
2- A nice product page presentation
*** Client's vision:
professional, clean, white background preferred, thin lines, aesthetic
remember : users for this website are designers themselves
*** Main guidelines:
Home Page / Main Template
* Visible phone number
* Blog icon, Facebook icon - can be also a small banner "become our Facebook friend" or "View our tiling blog"
* "Join Our Mailing List"
* Search : input box + advance search link
* "What's New" - placeholder box for scrolling information
* "My Cart" - a visible cart icon + an integer of in-cart items
* Large Flash placeholder - The flash will rotate images. ( similar to current CA website)
* Main Navigation menu:
Home, Products, Green, Architects/Designers, Hospitality, Engineering, Special Offers, About Us, FAQ, Contact Us
- Product Title
- Product Image + "Enlarge"
- "Add to your professional Cart" button
- Specifications: available sizes, color, surface, material
Optimal site width: 1000px
Use the images uploaded or use your own images :-)
You may use pattern.jpg for background but when used - it must be so light that its "almost unseen"