We are looking for a Web site design that will take the wordy site we have now and make it into something that is appealing and engaging for the visitor.
We are The Demo Coach company. We specialize in teaching people how to give power demos.
We are looking for a design that will take the wordy site we have now and make it into an elegant, simple, clean, and engaging site for people to learn more about us.
The goal of the site is to get people to call us for more information since every coaching job is different. The site colors and layout can be changed and modified. We are not at all married to the look and feel as it is now.
The overall theme of the site should be centered around power, action, and confidence.
- Come up with a design that is cool and engaging
- Design the pages so they are simple and elegant
- Convey the power, action, and confidence in the design
- Take the verbose pages and figure out a way to make that information available to the visitor. We spent a lot of time with copyrighters to come up with the words. We are mostly looking for design ideas.
- We'd like the page to be something like 600x400 at all times so there is no scrolling down or sideways. (I am flexible on this depending on your design)
- We also need a new logo, although we can talk about that after the basic design is locked in.
- We like the color scheme of blue and gold as on the http://www.democoach.com/staging2 now, but we are flexible on colors too.
- When designing this, keep in mind that we have 3 additional bits of information not on the current site...1) written testimonials about our work (short and long), 2) video testimonials about our work (short and long) hosted at http://www.vimeo.com and 3) additional pictures of our work that can be used on the pages.
- Flash. We cannot have Flash on the site since it cannot be displayed on an iPhone.