Hi, our client is looking for a high-end web page design. The web site will be designed in Flash, so there are no limiting aspects to the layout. This job is for design only, no coding is required.
All Signed Up
The company's current theme is "Getting noticed" (bright colours + positive outcomes) and "Catching customers" (fish + fishing theme). The company's colours are bright orange and blue.
You can download the logo, scanned brochure and samples of their work at
Some of the ideas floating around the current theme are:
- gaining more business by being noticed. It does not necessarily have to be fish only, it could be light attracting moths, clown attracting children, woman in striking red dress attracting group of male admirers etc.
- gaining more business through visual hooks of high impact and clever signage
- we could have different fish representing different aspect of the business. For example large format printing = sunfish, manta ray, billboards = whale, screenprinting = squid and ink, illuminated signs = angler fish or luminescent jelly fish etc.
The company byline is "Stand out from the crowd"
If we follow the whole "Fish" theme, it will probably be wise to go for "underwater" look.
The links on the home page are:
Home, Profile, Corporate branding, Fleet marketing, Large format printing, Buildings, 3D & illuminated, General signage, Contact Us
- Quality design
- Follow the current "fishing" scheme
- Use the bright orange fish image supplied, people recognize this image from other collateral
- Design only, no coding required
- Will look at all options, thanks