He is an amazing designer. Stunning quality, finesse, and style in his work. I've worked with over 50 designers. He's one of the best. Highly recommend.
How MobileCompanies started their web page design journey
We are a team of web and mobile application developers. We have several mobile applications for the iPhone/iPod-Touch and web applications for Facebook, Bebo, and Myspace that have reached millions of people (who will also see our new logo, designed hopefully by you!). We're funded, fun and looking to add some design help for logos, icons, and webpages. Our website is being constructed, so we'll need a webpage design layout.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NowFreeing is a site that helps developers get more users, and helps users find quality applications for free. Developers can turn a paid application into a free application for a period of time to get more users and promotion. Users can download paid applications for free. Hence, "Now Freeing."
We have 2 audiences:
1) A developer community that wants to reach out to users.
2) A userbase that is interested in what these developers have to offer them.
Our newly created logo is attached!
1. Pirate theme throughout the website: pirates, treasures, gem, gold, boats etc. Pirates represent the developers as we are making the paid applications free now. Treasures, gem and gold represent the applications.
2. Here are some similar sites:
3. Have a calendar on the website similar to http://www.freeappaday.com and http://www.freegameoftheday.com
4. For each calendar day, we think there should be a Modal popup that shows all of the applications that are Now Freed. Unlike http://www.freeappaday.com and http://www.freegameoftheday.com, more than 1 application can be Freed per day. So each day on the calendar will not just have 1 application icon, and we’ll probably need a modal box that shows all (or pages) of the application icons.
5. Maybe show some kind of celebration, or confetti?
Also, the files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)