DeWAG is a company which offers high class real estate. They have different real estate projects and want to publish an own website for each of the projects.
Target audience are buyers for the apartments in this real estate project.
http://www.dewag.de is the company website. As you can see the design is very simple in supposed to look serious (high class), fresh and so on.
The design you are going to create is for one real estate project of DeWAG. So the design for this project should also look serious (high class) but also fresh, elegant and well-arranged (simple). There are no restrictions for colors. I added some screenshots (screenshot 1-4) which are visualizations of this real estate project. I also added a wire framed plan for the structure of the new design. If you look at this plan (“plan.jpg”) you can see the headline “Katharinenhof” which is also the name of the project. Feel free to use different fonts for the headline to make it look more “high class”. Underneath this headline you’ll find a 3 line subscription for this project. The content area starts with the image box including 3 pictures (use the screenshots 1-4). Remember that the image box is larger than the textarea below.
The design must contain these elements: (see also “plan.jpg”)
- Logo in the top area (left, center or right)
- special menu in top area (“Impressum | Kontakt”)
- Headline with “high class” looking style/font
- Subscription (3 lines of text among the headline)
- Main navigation on the left side including 3 levels
- Imagebox with 3 pictures (1 large, 2 small)
- Textarea starting among the Imagebox
- Footertext “© 2011 DeWAG Management” on the bottom of the page
There is only one layout needed.
Files: .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)