We're looking for one page design for the URL stinkweek.org. We are running a fundraising event known as Stink Week. It is meant to be fun and play on the 'stink' message, so a design that playfully incorporates that aspect would be most desirable.
The home page should have the title Stink Week with the subtitle "Make a stink about hearing loss". The page will have two sections. One will be the rules.
1. Set a fundraising goal
2. Put on a shirt
3. Wear the same shirt every day for one week or until your goal is met.
The second section will be "Things that Stink". These will be the projects for which we are raising funds. Each of these will be hyperlinked to a donations page on our corporate web site for now.
Things that Stink
1. It stinks when babies are turned away from one of the best programs for kids with hearing loss in the country. Help us expand the hearing loss program to include a baby group.
2. It stinks when kids with cochlear and bone conduction implants can't afford the parts to keep them running. Help us fund a spare parts bank.
3. It stinks when kids who need hearing aids can't afford them. Help us fund a hearing aid bank.
4. It stinks when kids with hearing loss struggle in school just because the school does not know how to help them. Help us provide consultative services for school systems.
We thought that each of these 'things that stink' might have a picture of a kid with hearing loss. We have lots of pictures of cute little kids who have been through our program that can be used on the site.