pixelish did great job and was very professional and nice to work with.
How Pfriar1 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Fast growing Internet & Network security appliance company looking for a fresh modern technology image. eSoft has integrated network firewall, website and email security that competes against Fortinet, SonicWall, Websense & Barracuda Networks.
Like the layouts of these Websites, Like bold color/look of Websense, may possibly need to have call out box on right hand side of primary image for sign up for webinar
1. The site must have a State-of-the-art Technology look n' feel. It must describe who we are and what we do. (see attached design brief)
2. The main navigation bar should include these tabs: Products & Services, Solutions, Why eSoft, How to Buy, Support, About, Blog
3.Possible rotating slide show
4. There should be a section that highlights upcoming webinars and ability to register for them (above the fold)
Below the main graphic (see http://www.zscalar.com):
1. There needs to be an eSoft customer solution "spotlight"
2 There needs to be a YouTube videos location
3. there needs to be a "what we provide section"
The header should have:
1. Contact Us button/link
2. link to login to the partner site
3.have links to social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
1. Should be complementary to the Homepage, same header
2. Adhere to the 3-column design of the current Website but do your magic (http://www.esoft.com), the proportions can be different. e.g. left-hand column narrower
3. Have places for Call to Action on right hand side
We are seeking a crisp, clean, original technology look. Prefer not to have red as a primary color.
The site visitors will mostly be IT managers from small to medium size businesses and Resellers of the eSoft products.
eSoft is a company that offers Firewall, Internet Security, Unified threat management, Virtual Private Network, Anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-phishing and other Network threat prevention.
Key Messages: Secure the Network, Access the Network, Protect the Network.