I'm an entrepreneur who has a site for many services as follows:
Classifieds website: which contains a lot of categories and sub categories (examples: cars, real estate, mobile, electronics, business, services ..etc.)
Main category is for Jobs ads
Another main category is for Personals ads
Based on the above architecture there is a major category called Online Shop where I sell online different items, people pay online to me then I send it to them (Like a retailer shop)
Second major service in my site:
Hotel reservation system online. What's creative about this site is the ability to display the location of hotels in Google Maps quickly.
The current production site is available for your browsing at:
Hotels site: (Mainly in Arabic):
The new logo is attached
I'm targeting 18+ of Arab countries, (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE ..etc.) from both genders.
My plans is to expand to more countries & languages later. Most of the audience are looking for attractive site, with hot colors, and not boring. Also many of them have slow internet connections. I received a lot of times silly questions relate to services that are available but they don't see it.
I have been in business for few years and the major comments I have received from my clients are the following:
- My site design is very boring
- I'm using cold colors
- When I make usability tests, I notice that my clients get lost in my site and they are not able to discover all of it's functionalities. (It's very weak when it comes to user friendliness).
What's I'm looking for ?
- simple site in navigation where users can understand what's is this is all about and can browse it.
- interested design to let people come back frequently.
- fancy colors, icons ..etc. without having a slow upload time
- The site is using a header and header templates which can been seen in all pages. The page in the middle is the one that change.
- I want templates for the major pages that are available in my site.
1. Main page
2. Listing all ads in a category/ subcategory
3. Ad details
4. Add new listing
5. User Main page (After sigining in)
6. Hotels main page
7. The window box which contains the hotel info/images