1. Site must have a logo that matches our store front's sign (http://www.beautyworkssalon.com/frontsign.jpg). You will have to create the logo, I do not have one in vector format. You can add a little flair to to the logo you use on the site if you like but make sure it uses the same font and has the arrow pointing up for the "K" so it still fits with our storefront sign.
2. Site must be coded using HTML/CSS. Content and meta tags should be copied from the existing website pages.
3. The store hours, address, and phone number should appear on every page like it does on the current website.
4. It should have the same navgiation tab names as on the current website but with an additional one called "Online Store" (which we will link to our OSCommerce store eventually). Please make sure to leave room to add additional tabs in the future if we need to like "Blog".
5. You can choose the website colors but they must be appealing.
6. You must submit the spliced PSD after winning the contest.
You can find examples of stock photos of products here you can use:
You can also get ideas and pictures from some of our manufacturer's websites: