TWdesign quickly turned around new designs based on feedback and was very easy to work with. I was impressed by both her ability to come up with a novel design and the speed at which she was able to take vague ides and turn them into something visually appealing.
How chuntress started their web page design journey
Imaginis is an award-winning, comprehensive resource for information on women's health. Within our thousands of physician-edited pages, we explain complicated medical terms in everyday language to help you make informed decisions about your health.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Primarily women age 18 to 50. Focused on women's health issues around breast cancer, heart disease, cervical and ovarian cancer, MS and Bone Health. Audience is focused on finding out more about a specific health topic.
We're looking for a new design that will bring a warm, inviting feel to the large women audience that visits the site. We recommend you follow the wireframe for guidance, but the only requirements are that the navigation elements are kept in place. We encourage creativity and alternative design concepts.
We would like to accomplish the following goals (refer to wireframe and navigation.doc)
1. Improved Look and Feel
- Create a warm and inviting feel for the people who visit the site.
- Have a medical focus
- Include a few but limited images of healthy/smiling women (we will cover stock pictures up to $100 dollars)
- Continue with the purple color palette or feel free to try other colors, even with the logo
- Smaller header and layout
2. Improved Navigation - refer to navigation.doc
3. Page Layout
- The design should follow the layout proposed in the wireframe
- Should continue to incorporate the Welcome, Health Resource Centers and Spotlight already on the homepage
- Be able to swap in a 160 X 200 or 320 X 250 ad banner on the right hand side
4. Other page Elements
- Incorporating a Share This (from AddThis.com) button
- An increase decrease font button
- A Sign up for our Newsletter link or box
- A What's New area similar to what is on the homepage but not within the navigation