Making Managers into Leaders® blog
I'm Ed Oakley, author "Making Managers into Leaders: A Five-Step Framework for Breakthrough Solutions." Blog is also MMIL. See at http://www.enleadership.com/blog. We do training and development via seminars, workshops, webinars, teleseminars, weekly videos, etc.
Our target audience is any business person who has people directly or indirectly reporting to them. It could be a business owner with employees or manager, supervisor, team leader or executive in a substantial business.
We want a header graphic for the blog at http://www.enleadership.com/blog that meets certain criteria.
- it works on the WordPress Flexx Theme that is there already.
- it is somewhat consistent with the rest of the website (http://www.enleadership.com).
- it utilizes my picture (Ed Oakley) - probably on the left side.
- has a clean, professional look like the site at http://www.AskJohnChatman.com.
- It effectively pulls the visitor to the optin offer like the header graphic does at http://www.learnremoteviewing.com.
The graphic header we are looking for does a great job of inviting the visitor to opt-in to a strong offer, while looking professional, clean and somewhat consistent with the rest of the website.
IMPORTANT: Most designers so far are NOT GETTING THIS. It is imperative in some way that your design draws attention to the Subscribe box/the offer. One way that has been done can be found at http://www.learnremote viewing. People have asked, "Can I also modify the Subscribe box?" Yes, that is one way to bring attention to it!