Hello SitePoint Community!
I'm back with another design challenge! I am looking for a redesign for my company website. I started the company 6 years ago with one partner who did pretty good designs back in the day, but now the design is way out dated and needs a fresh look.
Please visit the website, http://www.andplusdesign.com.
This company started as a side business, and, because we offered great service and effective programming, we are starting to expand a little faster than expected, and now need a good website design for it. I have since bought out the partner and it is just me now (a lonely old programmer!) and I do not have the skillset that is available through the 99designs community.
The long and short of it is, I sell your designs! Please help me redesign my website and I will certainly bring more business to the community for years to come!
Also, I have run about 5-6 contests now, and have paid out on each one, so you can trust that all work you do for me is going to be compensated. I also have other work I need done for another company we run, so I will be back after this contest as well.
AndPlus Design, LLC
- Website showing custom website designs
- "Internet Marketing for the Small Business"
- Website with some of the current content, including my toll-free number, and highlighting some of "our" work.
- We market to small businesses that try as hard as they can to look like professional companies, Member "Nadia" does a GREAT job showing this sort of style.
- Our "Niche" includes small businesses that need ecommerce and website development to function, but cannot afford to keep a full time designer and/or programmer on staff. We offer an allotment of hours per month so that people can use our services, and we can have a steady revenue model.
- We have done so many websites in the last 2 months that I haven't even been able to update our website.
- I really like my logo, please try to incorporate it
- We do not have an official font, so please feel free to experiment with different fonttypes
- Our colors are blue and green, but please feel free to experiment with color schemes
- A link on our main page to a "Small Business WebSite Blog" that I will keep updated with things that small businesses will face when running a website.
- News section on the main page that will show 1-3 recent news headings.
I do not want a Web 2.0 interface. I do not think my customers/clients would be interested in creating web 2.0 websites, so I would like to stay away from those if at all possible.
I also do not want corny or "fun" websites. All of our print, correspondence, and other out-ward facing documentation is as professional as possible (Website excluded.). I am looking at you guys to help me become more professional ourselves!