At this point I will only get the home page designed and then work with the winning designer to compile the remaining 7 or more pages required for the website after the competition.
The requirements for the Home Page are:
1. Listing the Menu either horizontally up to the top of the page, bottom of the page or vertically on the left:
• Home Page
• Facial Contouring
• Body Contouring
• Make an Appointment
• Photo Gallery (multiple pages potentially required for this section)
• Contact Us
2. No scroll bars. Our information that we will provide on our pages will be concise, informative but brief descriptions of our services and the technology behind the instruments we will use to achieve the client’s potential look. Therefore there will be no need for clients to scroll up, down or sideways through mountains of information.
3. For the colour palette, refer to the uploaded logo stationery that was designed for us. The colours used in them are charcoal, pink, stone, cream/ off- white. You can use some or all of the colours displayed in the stationery and even add other colours not used in the stationery into the website design if you feel it matches the look that we are trying to achieve.
4. As we have not finished writing the information to be written on the website, the finished web design needs to be something that I or my Business Partner can get in and edit when required. It also needs to be user friendly for us as we are not I.T. gurus.
5. The overall design and layout of the website should be neat, orderly, and easy to use and navigate through.
6. There should be about 2 paragraphs of information on the home page about who we are, what we offer and the technology we will use to achieve contouring of the face and body. It is up to the designer how they wish to structure the written information around the graphics/picture they use. It is also up to the designer if they wish to list the address and opening hours on the home page. I will offer continual feedback on what I feel is working and what is not.