How Blendium started their twitter background design journey
We are looking for a new background for our Twitter page!
Currently we have over 10k followers, so there's a good chance that your work would be seen by a number of people.
Please check out the "Read the Brief" for specifications!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/fortunekookie
Our site is about saving and sharing fortune cookie fortunes. We don't mind the color brown, but please feel free to use any color that seems appropriate. We are in the midst of a website re-design, so do not use our site as a basis for the twitter background design.
- To convey a lifestyle through the brand fortunekookie (it will make people want to associate themselves with it, like a club. Starbucks is an example.)
- Clean, yet with modern sophisticated edge
- Vistually interesting
- Noticable link to our website: FortuneKookie.com
- Include our Tagline: Save and share your fortune cookie fortunes.
- we don't want this page to look like a template
- No clickable links on any images