How b2bcommunicate started their twitter background design journey
I've led Business Communications Group LLC, also known as B2B Communications, since 2001.
I am hellbent on providing reliable, ethical advice to the leaders of small B2B companies with big ideas.
Things I hate and things I love about B2B marketing:
- I hate seeing a marketer call themselves a guru
- I hate truisms like "marketing is about building awareness"
- I hate winging it. I try to stay plugged in to the latest industry data about what works and what's a collossal waste when it comes to B2B marketing.
- I love seeing the needle actually move at client companies -- i.e. taking responsibility for driving inbound leads, and then after sound planning and execution, seeing them roll in!
- I love saying "hell no" to tactics like cold calling that involve interrupting or cornering a prospect. Interrupting and cornering is rude.
- I love my teammates and learn something new from them every day.
We are hired as companies' outsourced marketing department. We do anything and everything it takes to improve inbound qualified leads. Clients' websites are always the hub for B2B lead generation. We are systematic in our approach. Our clients typically go to first page of Google results for their long tail keywords within 6 months. Hubspot says we're an Allstar, meaning our B2B websites are among the best at converting, reconverting visitors (ranked against 3k+ other sites).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target Clients are U.S. or Canada based business to business (B2B) companies with about 10-500 employees
Target functions: CEO, VP/Marketing
Seniority: Owner, Chief X Officer, Vice President
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook addresses
[And below are ideas for added elements if there's room. Optional to include these. Please see our website for more about the following.]
MarketingSherpa, Hubspot, Salesforce, Element Fusion
Six Marketing Mistakes CEOs Can Avoid >>
Latest stuff at the Red On Marketing Blog >>