m&n was a great designer to work with. My invite project was turned around very quickly and accurately.
- JH AUS
How Dominic.murphy1 started their stationery journey
Who are you known as?
Cheryl's mobile hairdressers
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We require new business cards for Cheryl's mobile hairdressing getting across the following
1. Fun - must get noticed from the pack and incorporate something good into the business card (good examples we have seen include a way to turn business card into a stand up person where you can cut out the hair into different styles or including hairclips which depict long hair over a logo of a person)
2. Stylish and Glamorous - aimed primarily at women but coul
3. Double sided colourful - not bland white unless it adds to the design - but must include short price list and contact details on card or if a business card which is more of an appointment type card i.e. 2 business cards joined together and folded length ways (could include prices and appointment booking section on inside)...
4. Printing instructions (must be ready to go to printers with bleed areas and in 300dpi JPG format)
Addition to original Spec
5. Special Offers - incorporate a recommend a friend discount of 10% from next booking - things such as something which can we taken away from card and given to someone else?
Target audience primarily women ages 18 - 60
Location: Primarily around the Newcastle area (North East England)
Lifestyle: Women wanting salon hair from professional cut in convenience of own home due to time pressures or inability to get to salon easily.