We create art that harmonizes literature with imagery in the form of beautiful, elegant posters.
With our book posters, you can literally hang your favorite book on the wall with the book's text, arranged to depict a memorable scene from the book.
What we need done is TWO templates for a gift note: One for Christmas and the other for the rest of the year. It is required that you submit TWO designs for this contest.
The winner of the contest will most likely be hired for all (or most) of our future projects. We're a very young company so there will be lots and lots of projects to do!
Our target audience is educated, well-read individuals who enjoy reading! Now, we don't like to stereotype people but these individuals tend to be:
Or, SCS if you want to be fancy :)
These gift notes are for people who make a purchase on our website and intend to have the product shipped to their friend or family. We give our customers the option to replace the invoice with a gift note that they can write a message on (through our website).
The requirements are:
- TWO templates: One for Christmas and the other for the rest of the year
- Include a space for the message - max. 250 characters with spaces
- Use our color theme (I would also suggest looking at our website):
#BFBFBF - border/box line
#373737 - header text
#666666 - body text
#996600 - other text or object that needs more emphasis
- The style should be classy and sophisticated, and happy (Come on! it's Christmas after all!) for the Christmas version.
- PERHAPS have this message on the gift note, but I'm not sure if there would be space for it. Use your better judgement:
"Congratulations on your gift! A friend or a group of your friends thought about you when browsing our collection of book posters. Better yet, they think of you as someone who is sophisticated, classy, and more importantly, well-read. We hope you enjoy your gift and remember to visit our online store for more literary posters!"
- Headlines should be in Plantagenet Cherokee font and Helvetica World for body.
- No bleed
- Dimensions: One square of an equally divided 8.5x11 paper that have been divided into 4.