Learner Centre is a registered training organization based in Brisbane, Australia.
I am the CEO of the firm.
I am in my 20s and as you'd expect, I would want some form of youth or vibrance expressed in the design of the Certificate.
Our company motto is:
"Connecting students to industry and helping them thrive"
and our intention is to always be pushing people we meet to that next level whatever it might be.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
We will offer a number of qualifications across a number of areas including:
* Business and office administration functions.
* Food Handling
* Health and hospital services.
* Community services - case management, community support etc
* Aged Care
Since we will be cutting across a number of industries, our intention is to exress some of our values and what we personally like via the Certificate.
What we would like to express via our Certificate:
* Connecting students to industry
* Both students and industry thriving
* A certificate that has people or some elements of humanity in it.
* That makes good use of our logo and company colours.
* Make it a hybrid between human fun, vibrance and youth with professionalism
* Don't make it generic
* Don't make it lifeless
* Don't go over the top on the fun and the vibrance either
* Don't include concepts that are "too out there" as ultimately the certificate will cut across a number of fields.
1) Please find attached our logo in a variety of sizes and formats: vector logo has been included.
2) I have attached a document that provides guidelines and templates for how the Certificate to look ( please refer to page 4 of 8 for a template of what a Statement of Attainment should look like ). Read the document and it will give you detailed guidelines on what you should be designing
3) I have attached a separate document that gives you items to fill in the blanks that exist on the template of page 4. Use it as directed below.
4) For the " State/Territory Statutory Authority logo" leave a space blank where it would be as I need to get an approved copy from the department of education and training.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have about layout or anything at all.