This designer was quick to communicate and offered out of the box creativity when it came to my logo. I would have no issues working with Ernart again.
- Flay Design
A real attention to detail and a commitment to experimentation to find the exactly right design. Highly recommended.
very timely changes and spot on work. thank you
How seedub started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target audience - anyone who likes customizing their car, truck, automobile etc. That said we're catering to a higher end audience as noted in the sliders so this isn't a budget brand.
What we do - sell products and services that empower people to express themself through their vehicles.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Generally like bold-blues/non-earth-greens/greys but am open. I put some blues in the pictures section and also like lime-ish greens (to a point).
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Nice shade of blue.
Thanks I like:
- Modern-ish looking things
- Simple is typically better IMO
- Retro-ish looking things (look up Yamaha DX7 for the DDX font maybe if there are no legal issues)
- Sans serif fonts
- Small caps (and bolder sans serif fonts in general) and possibly italics
- Unsure on 'DDX Auto' or 'DDX Automotive' but leaning toward the latter
- DDX (I think) should be the focus of the color (but unsure).
- The 'DDX' portion should be able to stand on its own for things like shirts and stickers etc and may be part of a bigger branding in its own right.