I need a 12 color face paint palette that use magnets to hold them in place. The magnets will be the main selling point for the product.
One big concern on the package design is that metal may rust. The paint contains 7% water and the water will make a metallic case rust.
Here are some similar palettes from the competition https://www.facepaint.com/collectio…t-palettes
A competitor who is doing this looks like this:
- Magnetic non rusting base so the individual colors can attach.
- Lid that closes and is see through so you can see the colors.
- Logo on the top of the palette.
- Ingredients (sticker) on the back of the palette.
- The Individual colors are square.
- Maybe: Outside cardboard wrapper https://www.screencast.com/t/w1o3x7HADQ
What's Included in the Palette:
- 2 small brushes
- 12 colors 10 gram size
The individual paints will be:
17J Coral Pink
13CA Light green
303EA Pastel Blue
Those colors you can see what they look like in the attached PDF.
I need not only a great and fantastic design but the materials and specs as well. Also any guidance on getting this done as this is my 1st time.