How Sincerely started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
At Sincerely, our focus is on thoughtful gifting. We make it easy to send real physical photos and postcards with your mobile device. We’ve created apps such as Postagram, Popbooth, Sincerely Ink, and Dotti. These apps are available on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for Greeting Cards to be designed for the following
occasions below. We suggest that you choose a category and do 2 designs (1 illustration and 1 photo card).
* Save the Date
* Mother's Day
* Sympathy / Get Well
* Father's Day
* File Type: Psd or Ai
* Dimensions: 2138px by 1538px (19px bleed area on all sides)
* Fonts: Name of the fonts used or the font files themselves. If you can’t supply the font file, please create outlines of your text so that we can match up the font we find to your design.
* Resolution: 300dpi
* Archive Delivery Format: Please deliver all these files as a zip file
* Check out our Sincerely Ink App (sincerely.com/ink)
* Large photo spots work really well, smaller ones tend to restrict users
* Design over photos has to be done tastefully. If your design overlaps a photo, try to make sure it doesn’t intrude on the photo too much, as the user will have to select a different photo or card. Text/illustration can overlay the photos (but make sure it will be readable)
* All cards should have a headline message “Happy Birthday” “Thank you!” “Thinking of you” etc.
* The front side of all cards can have a 1 line editable text area. 35 character minimum. These areas need to be done using a font we can purchase.