Please see attached the brief.
The size of this flyer needs to be: standard page of 11/8.5 inches...one side
PHONE RENTAL SERVICE
This is a 1 page, 1 sided brochure (8 1/2 inch x 3 1/2)
Meant to highlight this new service offered to our VIP Travellers.
The company: Club Mobay and Club Kingston Lounges ( thats 2 different lounges that it will be advertised in.) VIP Attractions is the mother/ umbrella company, under which the lounges are run. So highlight the lounge name up top and the VIP Attractions logo (at bottom)
OBJECTIVE: To create a flyer that is eye catching, suitable, and with the same style and elegance of the lounge itself.
Some photos of the lounge and people in travel mode in Jamaica will be appropriate (beach, business environs, roadside travel/ motor vehicle travel) situations for people travelling in Jamaica, that would desire a phone for their entire trip.
In the document attached...there is yelllow highlighted items that could the bulleted items you feature, with brief descriptions.
The brochure should be:
- Easy to read (not too wordy)
- Elegant (muted colours with RED accents to pop, since its our coporate colour
- Attractive/ Attention-Getting
- Informative (without going into too much details and too many words, so its not cluttered)
Our Phone Rental Service. We are confident that you will be very satisfied with the service that we offer.
• Some visitors who travel to Jamaica cannot use their domestic mobile phone because
• the technology is different eg their network provider uses CDMA versus GSM,
• their domestic network provider doesn't have a roaming agreement with a Jamaican phone operator
• they do not have network coverage in the area that they are staying
• they are themselves not set up to roam as part of their own contract with their own telco
• By availing of our service, you will not be paying large roaming bills as you will now be calling from a local phone number. Outbound calls are on average more than 80% less than normal roaming charges.
• You will be charged zero to receive calls as incoming calls do not warrant a charge
• The phone you are given will be given, is easy to use, has full coverage, the correct technology and calls can be made anywhere. You are therefore contactable at any point in time should you so desire.
• You can pick the phone up at the airport at our arrivals desk and leave back at the airport at our departures desk and hence you have the phone for the longest amount of time.
Your telephone number is (1 - 876) XXX - XXXX and includes a starting balance of 100 minutes which can be applied to making phone calls both locally and abroad. We are sending this number to you within 48 hours of your reservation, as you may be contacted on this number while you are here and may want to give this number to your friends and colleagues at home in advance of your trip.
In the event of an emergency, please note the following numbers are keyed into the phone for easy access
• Police & Fire : 119
• Medical Emergency Services : 110 & 119
• Hurricane Update : 116
• Jamaica Tourist Board : 1-888-991-9999/1-888-991-4400
• Digicel Customer Care: 100
• Directory Assistant / Enquiries: 114
If you have any queries pertaining to this service or would like to get additional minutes to make calls please dial YYY - ZZZZ